Thursday, August 12, 2010

Hi Everyone!

I finally arived in Germany. The past few days have been some what of a whirlwind, but it's been fun and exciting. I'm realizing that it's harder for me to write in English, because i've been thinking more in German. I have forgotten a lot, but i'm trying to just fail fearlessly.

My first reaction to the city is a sort of mix between awe (that i seem to feel for most cities) and jelousness for those that do perminently live here. The awe i feel is reserved especially because Freiburg is a beautiful history-rich pretzel-eatting city with efficient public transportation, abundant cafes and huge daily farmers markets. I have also enjoyed getting to send time at the local biergardens... drinking great beer outside with laughter all around me.

Next time I'll include pictures and more stories (ie sorry this was so short, but the german keybord is a little different... and it's taking me some time to figure it out)

Servus!

No comments:

Post a Comment